Acclaimed to be the first comedian to have blended comedy with music, Pradeep Pallavi is a stand-up Comedian, a Singer, an and an Actor.
He is a versatile performer who tickles your funny bone in his own way of musical comedy. He started his career since 1990 and reached heights, after participating in “The Great Indian laughter challenge seasons I & II. There he won a great appreciation by the celebrity judges: Navjot Singh Sidhu and Shekhar Suman.
He was also invited for “The Great Indian laughter champions”, as a guest artiste. Pradeep has also acted in Bollywood movies “Bhavnao Ko Samjho” and “Money Back Guarantee”. Pradeep is blessed with a good quality voice. He has learnt Hindustani classical music from Bhatkhande University, Lucknow. He has been a graded singer in Geet, Ghazal and Bhajan, at Akashavani, Delhi. He is also a lyricist and a music composer. He has directed music programmes for different TV Channels. This father Late Sri Saligram Saxena was a well known poet (Shayar) in Rampur. So poetry and anchoring skills also have come into his blood in a natural way.
Pradeep has performed around 3000 shows in and out of India along with numerous celebrity actors and play back singers viz: Sonu Nigam, Kavita Krishnamurthy, Shaan, Amit Kumar, Alka Yagnik, Sadhna Sargam, Usha Mangeshkar, Daler Mehandi, Sunidhi Chauhan, Sudesh Bhosle, Kumar Sanu, Bali Brahm Bhatt, Usha Uttup, Vinod Rathore and many more.
He has travelled round the world fulfilling his life’s mission of making people around him laugh. He has appeared in many TV Channels such as NDTV, India TV, Zee News, Pragya TV, Doordarshan Channels etc.
• “Best comedian” award in 1991 organized by the show makers. Award given by Anu Malik.
• Honoured with “Best Mimicry Artiste” in 1992 organized by ‘Sur Aradhana’. Award given by the famous Music Directors Ravi and Naushad.
• Awarded the “Best Comedian” by Jain Organization in 1992 which was given by the script writer Kamleshwar.
• “Best Anchor” award given by Salman Khursheed and Jaspal Singh; Award function organized by Md. Rafi Memorial Society, New Delhi.
• Honoured with the “Best Stage Artiste” by Md. Rafi Memorial Society, Amritsar in 1996. Award presented by the then Congress Leader Maninder Singh Bitta.
• “Best Mimicry and Singer” award in 2000. Organized by Ashirwad Arts, New Delhi.
• “Best All rounder” award for singing, mimicry, script writing and anchoring, organized by ‘Sakha’. Award presented by Anil Biswas.
• “Best Mimicry” award in the “Chalchitra Award Nite”, 2004 organized by Rumil Art Group.
• “Best mimicry Artist” Award given by the Rotary Club, New Delhi in 2005
2016 - Mimicry show on 31st Dec on the eve of New Year on DD1 Channel
2015, 11 Apr. Comedy performance on the eve of ‘Manna Day Nite’ organized by Doordarshan Kendra, Delhi at Siri Fort Auditorium, which was also telecast nation-wide on DD1 and DD Bharti.
2015, 25 MarchSinging and Anchoring performances organized by Doordarshan Kendra, Delhi at Lalit Hotel, Delhi.
2014, 26 July Anchored and performed comedy at FICCI, auditorium, Delhi, on the eve of Md. Rafi Nite organized by Doordarshan, Delhi, which was also telecast nation-wide on DD1 and DD Bharti.
2011 - Judged a comedy show on Mahua Channel.
2010 - Interview on Pragya TV channel for the show “Yuva The Power”.
2009, 3rd Nov- Special comedy show for Deepawali on Jan Sandesh TV channel.
2008, 26th Dec- Special Live Telecast ‘Hansi’ on CNEB News Channel.
2008 Feb - Interview on Pragya TV channel – ‘A morning live telecast titled “Utho Jaago”.
2007, 7th June- Live comedy show on DD Lok Sabha Channel.
2006, 22nd Mar- “Baatein” on Janmat TV Channel.
2007 - Runners-up in “Sabse Politically Incorrect Kaun” – a comedy show based on films, politics, current affairs, on NDTV India Channel.
2006 - One hour performance in the serial “Just Laugh Baaki Maaf” on India TV.
2005 - performed as a guest artist in “The Great Indian Laughter Champion” on Star One.
2004 - Participated in the comedy serial “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge” – season I and II on Star one which was judged by Navjot Singh Sidhu and Shekhar Suman.
2003 - One Hour Live comedy show on the eve of New Year on DD1.
2001 - Mimicry show on New Year’s evening on DD1.
2000 - Mimicry show on New Year’s eve on DD1.
1997 - Mimicry show on New Year’s eve on DD1.
1997 - Mimicry and variety programme on Holi on DD Bharti
1996 - Mimicry show on New Year’s eve on DD1.
• Holi Song - DD1 Channel – (1993)
• Title Song on Babu Jagjiwan Ram – documentary (1993) – DD1 Channel.
• Tele film title song “Dhuri Re Dhuri” - DD1 (1994)
• “Consumer Time” – title song - DD1 `(1999)
• “Holistic Healing” – DD Bharti.
• “Saaz Aur Awaz” - musical programme - E.T.V. Urdu.
• Holi Song (Western) DD Bharti.
• Story of Zero – play – music, script and direction - DD1.
• “Sur Sangam” – a ballet – music, script and direction - DD1
• “Amar Prem” – a Christmas programme - DD1, script writing – music composition and direction.
• “Chacha Ka Gulab” – “Jahan Chaha Vahan Raha” directed by Harish Trehan - DD1.
• Acted in the play “Chanakya Kaun Aur Kyon” – directed by Chandan Gopal in Lucknow.
• Acted in the Urdu comedy serial “Wah Mirza Wah” directed by Surender Sharma - ETV Urdu channel.
• Winner of the music anthakshari “Kal Aaj Aur Kal” - DD1 Bharti.
1996 - Show at Khatmandu, Nepal organized by Bali Brahm Bhatt.
1997 -98 - Shows in North American States organized by Bali Brahm Bhatt.
1. New York 6. San Jose 11. Chicago
2. New Jersey 7. Atlanta 12. Washington, D.C.
3. Philadalphia 8. Las Vegas 13. Los Angeles
4. Connecticut 9. Orlendo 14. Florida
5. San Francisco 10. Houstan 15. California
2003 - Shows in South African cities organized by Bali Brahm Bhatt.
2004 - Show in Dubai – organized by Bali Brahm Bhatt.
2005 - Shows in Jakarta (Indonesia) with Sudesh Bhosle.
2005 - Shows in Muskat – organized by Vishal Goswami and Vipin Sachdeva.
2008 - Shows in Australia :
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Shows in New Zealand: Auckland
Shows in Fiji Islands; Suva, Nadi